Oleh Djojo Sentono
PEMERINTAH KABUPATEN PONOROGO
GUGUS SEKOLAH DASAR 04 KECAMATAN SAMBIT
ULANGAN AKHIR SEMESTER GANJIL SEKOLAH DASAR
SEKOLAH DASAR GUGUS IV KECAMATAN SAMBIT
TAHUN PELAJARAN 2010/2011
: Bahasa Inggris
: VI (Enam)
: 90 Menit
Choose the correct answer by crossing (x) a, b, c or d!
Text for number 1 - 5!
On Sunday morning Nuri doesn’t go to school. She goes to the mall with her sister.
At the mall they see a lot of interesting things. Nuri wants to buy a new shoes. She tries
some shoes before she chooses one beautiful shoes. They are so tired. So they decide to
buy some drinks because they feel thirsty. The mall is very crowded.
1. What is the title of the text above?
a. going to the zoo
b. going to the market
c. going to the mall
d. going to the restaurant
2. When does the writer goes to the mall?
a. on Saturday morning
b. on Sunday morning
c. on Monday morning
d. on Tuesday morning
3. What do they want to buy?
a. they want to buy a now shoes
b. they want to buy a new sock
c. they want to buy a new bag
d. they want to buy a new T-shirt
4. How is situation at the mall?
a. very noisy
b. very crowded
c. very happily
d. very silently
5. Does Nuri goes to the mall with her sister?
a. Yes, she is
b. Yes, she does
c. No, she isn’t
d. No, she doesn’t
6. Desy : . . . you please lend me that calculator?
Tino : sorry, I am using it.
d. Thank you
7. Mother gives Nina example to wash the plate. The correct giving example expression is. . .
a. How to wash the plate?
c. Was the plate. It is like this
b. May I was the plate?
d. Can you was the plate
8. Usually – zoo – Andi – to – goes – the – holiday – on
The correct sentence is. . . .
a. Andi usually goes to the zoo holiday
b. Holiday Andi usually on the zoo
c. Usually Andi goes to on the zoo holiday
d. Andi usually to goes holiday on the zoo
9. To make orange juice, you have to mix . . . in the blender.. . . .
a. water, orange, sugar
c. water, orange, salt, sugar
b. water, orange, salt
d. orange, salt, sugar
10. I think the . . . . is so delicious.
11. Don’t forget to buy me a bunch of the spinach on . . . .
a. Fruit stall
d. Fashion stand
: . . . . is one kilo gram of apple?
: it’s about Rp. 15.000,00
c. May i
d. Would you please
13. Mother order Lusi to fry the egg. The correct giving order expression is. . . .
a. Fry the egg please!
c. Peel the carrots, please!
b. My I fry the egg!
d. Cut the potatoes, please!
14. L – E – M – E – T – E – T - O
The correct word is . . . .
The sun shining brightly. What season is it?
a. Dry season
d. Wet seoason
16. Rendi has seven candy and Tito asks the candy one.
The correct asking expression is. . . .
a. Rendi, can you have that candy one?
b. Tito, can I have that candy one, please?
c. Rendi, can I have that candy one, please?
d. Please give me your candy Tito?
17. You don’t like mango. In your opinion mango is sour. The correct giving opinion
expression is. . . .
a. I think mango is sweet
c. I think mango is bitter
b. I think mango is sour
d. I think mango is sugary
18. Mrs. Ella remind the student to clean the blackboard. The correct reminding expression
a. Don’t forget to clean the blackboard
b. Don’t forget to sweep the floor
c. Don’t forget to mop the floor
d. Don’t forget to paint the wall
19. A : “open the door, please!
B : “Okay”
A : “. . . . .”
The correct word for the sentence above is . . . .
a. Thank you
c. Here you are
b. You are welcome
Dialogue for number 20 – 24
a tourist in the park.
Good morning, can you help me?
Where is the nearest restaurant from here?
It is on Jl. Kartika
And where is the book store?
It is behind the restaurant
Is it far from here?
No, it is not
Ok. Thank you
You are welcome
20. How many person are there in the dialogue?
21. Does Ani Meet a tourist at the park?
a. Yes, she does
b. No, she does not
c. Yes, she is
d. No, she is not
22. A : Where is the restaurant?
a. It is on Jl, Merdeka
b. It is on Jl, Kartika
c. It is behind the restaurant
d. It is in front of restaurant
23. A : …. Help me?
B : sure!
a. May I
b. Can you
c. Can I
d. Would you
24. A : . . . . the book store?
B : it is behind the restaurant
a. Where is
b. What is
c. How is
d. Who is
25. Father wants to hear radio. He asks for help to Arman to turn on the radio. He says . . . .
a. Arman, would you turn on the radio, please!
b. Arman, buy me a radio please
c. Arman, help me turn off the radio, please
d. Arman, turn off and bring it to me, please!
Fill in the blanks with the correct answer!
26. Indonesia has two seasons. They are . . . . and . . . .
27. Diana : . . . . borrow your umbrella, please!
Lusi : Yes, sure.
28. A : “Sweep the floor, please!”
B : “Okay”
29. is – buffalo – animal – big – a
The correct sentence is . . . .
: “ . . . . to make an apple juice?”
: “Mix the apple, sugar and water in the blender. It is like this.”
31. …… sent Sonia a birthday greeting card.
To : Sonia
I’m happy for you
From : Delia
32. Nico : ….. pen do you have?
Yoga : I have three pen.
33. Don’t swim in the river! In Indonesia means . . . .
The restaurant is . . . . the hotel
35. Father : How is the weather outside?
: it is raining
Father : . . . . . to put on your raincoat
36. Mr. Rudi orders the student to open the window. The correct giving order expressions
is . . . .
37. X : “Thank you”
Y : “ …………….. “
38. The correct like expression for fried chicken is . . . .
39. I think the coffee is bitter . The underlined word means . . . .
40. A : . . . . mop the floor please!
B : Ok
41. Mila : . . . . you like pizza?
Fadil : Yes, I do
42. Riana doesn’t like chili because . . . .
43. “It was bored” in Indonesian is . . . .
44. Sandra : Today is very hot.
: Let’s we . . . . orange juice.
45. Father asks Vino’s help to wash the car. The correct help request is . . . .
III. Answer these questions!
46. Write the correct reminding expression!
a. Switch off the TV
b. Tidy up the bed
c. Sweep the floor
47. Mention three kinds of sport!
48. Make a sentence using the word :
a. A slice of bread
b. A box of milk
49. Rearrange these sentences with correct instruction!
Ready to be served
Add salt and pepper, then add vegetables
Stir the egg, then fry it
First crack the egg
50. Write the point of the compass!
BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS VI
ULANGAN AKHIR SEMESTER GANJIL
TAHUAN PELAJARAN 2013/2014
1. Rainy season and dry season
2. May i
3. Thank you
4. A buffalo is a big animal
7. How many
8. Jangan berenang di sungai
9. In front of
10. Don’t forget
11. Open the window, please!
12. You are welcome
13. I like fried chicken
15. Would you
17. It is hot
18. Sangat membosankan
20. Vino, can you wash the car?
1. a. Don’t forget to switch off the TV
b. Don’t forget to tidy up the bed.
c. Don’t forget to sweep the floor
2. Football, badminton,
3. a. can you give me a slice of bread? (KBG)
b. I need a box of milk (KBG)
4. - First,
crack the egg
- Add salt and pepper, then add vegetables
- Stir the egg then fry it
to be serve
Judul: Soal Bhs Inggris
Oleh: Djojo Sentono